The International Investment Holding Ltd. as a landlord, in view of the emerging energy situation and the drastic increase in gas and electricity prices, he has taken the following measures to reduce your costs:
Our company has ordered the preparation of an energy study for the cooling-heating solution of the entire building with heat pumps, which is being developed by examining the possibility of technical solutions. The financial assessment of the feasibility can only be started after the completion of the study.
Since such a solution takes a longer time from the design and implementation side, the short-term solution is the next one, which is in the process of being implemented:
– The start-up of the boilers was delayed due to the possibility and the evolution of the outside temperature.
– The circulation of hot water is periodically stopped outside peak times, taking into account consumption patterns, thereby reducing the heat loss and the amount of energy needed to maintain it. The temperature of the hot water was reduced by a few degrees.
– Chronological control of cooling and heating and its integration into the existing building management system, taking into account the current temperature and its tendency to change.
As a result, taking into account the mechanical design of the building, the heating of the office space and the apartments in the building will be separated in terms of working hours – outside of working hours, as well as weekdays and weekends.
– The start and end of the heating and cooling season can be set and modified in the building management system, which can be adjusted according to the weather.
– The heating and cooling of your office space during weekends and non-working hours is limited to tempering the temperature of the areas.
– In the future, it is expected that with your consent, the regulation will be clarified in your leased areas by installing temperature transmitters in your areas.
– We will give you access to the building management system at the level of insight, and we will take your needs into account in the preparation and commissioning of the final program. (it will be possible to specify the time per staircase, from how long the area will be heated or cooled).
– Of course, it will be possible to take into account special occasions and possible individual needs until the operational limits of the system are reached.
– The expected date of commissioning of the improved building management system is november 30. Thus, already during the current season, cost savings in terms of heating are expected. The savings estimated by our commissioned engineer designer are 20%, which consists of a reduction in gas consumption and electricity related to heating.
– The condominium reduces energy consumption by optimizing the lighting of the common areas and the operation of the mechanical equipment, which is reflected in the amount of the common cost towards the tenants.
– The condominium plans the thermal imaging examination of the building in order to detect and correct any defective thermal insulation.
– We would like to contribute to electromobility by providing charging facilities, which is being negotiated with disaster management and electricity providers.
– We are investigating the possibility of closing the parking garage with a quick gate periodically.
– We are investigating the possibility of installing the solar system, the related administrative measures have been taken and the permit application has been submitted.
– We are looking for the most favorable contract terms and the most favorable prices for next year’s energy procurement. We have asked the relevant providers for this offer.
For tenants – Macropolis urban. live
by Admin / Wednesday, 01 March 2023 / Published in Uncategorized